Advertisements will be published free of charge for a duration period of three months.
Permanent position, Full-time
Location. Milano, Polihub Bovisa (Politecnico di Milano)
We are an Italian CRO and Technology Provider for Clininical Research, looking to bring on a Clinical Data Manager. Your specific role here will be to support the data management team with related CDM activities while helping to develop and maintain the CRF. The right candidate will have up to date experience leading studies within clinical trials from a Pharmaceutical or CRO background.
Role Responsibilities • Design eCRF on the basis of the customer information (i.e. clinical protocol)
• Test eCRF according to protocol and approved standards
• Edit the required documentation (i.e. Data Management Plan / Reports)
• Manage the DB user and troubleshoot data related problems together with the IT System Administrator,
• Support the DB users in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
• Writing Data Management SOP , working in close collaboration with the QA
• 3 + years’ experience as a Clinical Data Manager
• Experience with eCRF design and EDC/CTMS systems is desirable
• Good knowledge of ICH & GCP
• Life Science/Statistics degree
• Effective communicator with excellent organisational skills
For all those who are interested to include their own CV into the present page, they are kindy invited to send them by e-mail in word-format together with authorisation for the relevant web site publication to: SSFA (email@example.com)
It is a service for everyone provided free of charge by SSFA.